Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No internet since this afternoon

Options
  • 01-03-2019 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

I have spent a wasted 35 mins onto your webchat service on eir.ie. I was passed to 3 separate ‘assistants’ and then disconnected.

My broadband is down, no adsl at all. I’m in the Greystones area? Is there a fault?

I’ve done all the troubleshooting btw and even tried a second modem.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Slimity

Now 45 mins and counting on hold  to 1890 260260...

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Slimity

So I spent 59 minutes in total on the phone to technical support. 1890260260. Apparently this is a premium rate number?

If so that's 29c a min which is going to cost me 17.11 euro. Add that hour of my time to the earlier 30 minutes and the fact that Eir won't reimburse me for loss of service until after 3 working days (despite me obviously paying for a service I'm not receiving during working days and weekends). That's predicated of course on them actually fixing the line fault in three working days. What are my realistic chances here?

All of the above more than enough to convince to go elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Slimity wrote: »
    So I spent 59 minutes in total on the phone to technical support. 1890260260. Apparently this is a premium rate number?

If so that's 29c a min which is going to cost me 17.11 euro. Add that hour of my time to the earlier 30 minutes and the fact that Eir won't reimburse me for loss of service until after 3 working days (despite me obviously paying for a service I'm not receiving during working days and weekends). That's predicated of course on them actually fixing the line fault in three working days. What are my realistic chances here?

All of the above more than enough to convince to go elsewhere.
    Hi Slimity 

Can you pm me the following information and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement