Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HK UMP/MP5

• 01-03-2019 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭

As title states. Must be in perfect working order and preferably be in excellent to pristine condition with a reasonable asking price.
    To clarify - the MP5 I am after is an MP5-A4/5 model.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

I have a VFC/Umarex mp5 a4, comes with at least 6 mids. I replaced the stock motor with an SHS high torque, put in a tight bore and madbull blue, put deans on it and pretty much haven’t used it since! 😄

It was chrono’ing between 305/310 the last time I used it.

I’ll put up pics later if this is of any interest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Absolutely, pics please.

Pics as requested. I think I still have the box for it too! The mids are all Mag brand and feed fine. I have a generic claw mount lying around somewhere for it too. I’m looking for €170.

Postage to Midlands...??

I live in Mullingar, I’d say we could arrange a meet up? Failing that I don’t mind posting.

• Advertisement

All works perfectly? No snags or problems? I'd say postage would be best. Leave it with me and I'll get back to you this week with a decision - it's not for me it's a gift so I have to make sure it's the right one. Also so you take PayPal?

Apart from gathering dust all should be well but I’ll give it run out tomorrow just to be sure. I had intended to hold onto it to give to my nephew to use but it could be an antique before that might happen!!

Yep, PayPal is fine with me. I’ll check the postage costs in the meantime.

Perfect, I should know by Wednesday or Thursday latest.

OK so I know now, yes I'll take that MP5-A4 off you. I'll need it posted though.. Getting the time to meet up would be like trying to get into orbit with a kite. To PM's.

Still looking for a HK UMP.... VFC please....

• Advertisement

HK UMP wanted, preferably Umarex/VFC - AEG or GBB must be in excellent condition..

Got a UMP.

Advertisement