Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New dishwasher damaged

Options
  • 01-03-2019 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi all. I bought a dishwasher in argos on Wednesday. The man put it into my car and I took it home. It was a gift for my brother and his wife for their new home. Anyhow we brought it into them tonight and when we were removing the packing the whole thing starting falling apart literally. Bits of plastic started falling out and the top cover came off and the side was coming away. Obviously we were very annoyed. The dishwasher was not in any way mishandled or damaged whilst we had it. I now need to get it back to store but with it falling apart I think it will make it worse. Am I entitled to a replacement or will they blame the damage on me

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Bring it back to Argos and tell them what happened.

Advertisement