Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting list for Debit Card

Options
  • 03-03-2019 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was wondering how long should I expect to wait to get a debit card for my account? The account has been active and has had money lodged in it since the 4th of February, and I’ve still not received a card to touch the money. I’d set up the account to leave a lump sum in to pay college expenses, and have already had to transfer money out to spend on my AIB card instead. How much longer should I expect to wait?

Kindest regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks dpat1l for checking this here with us.

The card and PIN should have reached the address on your account within 5-7 banking days of the account becoming active. Sorry to hear it has not reached you. You can check this with an Advisor when logged in www.365online.com select Service Desk and choose the Ask A Question option. You can also call and speak with an Advisor on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000. Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, Weekends 9am-6pm and will be happy to resolve this for you.

Hope the information helps, any further queries please feel free to get back in touch.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement