Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yahoo Groups

Options
  • 03-03-2019 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Does anyone use Yahoo Groups? I use Cork City Freecycle a lot but I am having trouble posting photos on it recently. I've done it many times before and can't see why it won't work now. I upload a photo and then it says there are no photos in this album. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

happyday wrote: »
    Does anyone use Yahoo Groups? I use Cork City Freecycle a lot but I am having trouble posting photos on it recently. I've done it many times before and can't see why it won't work now. I upload a photo and then it says there are no photos in this album. Any ideas?
    Double check you details Re size and format
    https://in.help.yahoo.com/kb/manage-photos-albums-files-yahoo-groups
    Upload, download, send, and view photos

When you're uploading photos, you can add up to 100 at a time, as long as your group is under the 100GB storage limit and your photos are under 10MB each. Images must be in JPEG, GIF, BMP, or PNG formats.
    Other than that, contact moderator or yahoo directly.

Advertisement