Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfumes gift cards Cork

Options
  • 03-03-2019 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section of the forum, so correct me if I'm posting it in the wrong place.

Anyways does someone know where are perfume shops in Cork which also have an online shop where can I buy a gift card?

It's important that I get an answer asap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

One 4 all vouchers are accepted in loads of shops so that might be of use. Not sure about specific shops in Cork. Try looking up their websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 MagicShadow

jellybear wrote: »
    One 4 all vouchers are accepted in loads of shops so that might be of use. Not sure about specific shops in Cork. Try looking up their websites.

What is One 4 all, never heard of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

What is One 4 all, never heard of it?

One 4 all gift cards can be bought at the post office or online on the One 4 all websites, it can be used in lots of shops, you can find the list here if you know what shops sells the perfume you want check they accept it before you buy, there's also some online shops that accepts them.

When you purchase it you decide how much you want to load on the card to give to the recipient, on top of that you have to pay an admin fee of about €2 or €3.

Advertisement