Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym on a Sunday after 6pm.

Options
  • 03-03-2019 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭

Hi

Anyone aware of a gym in Waterford City that meets these conditions:

1. Offers a ‘pay as you go’ option to non members
    2. Is open on a Sunday *AFTER* 6pm.
    3. Has a decent free weights area.

From ringing around, Goldstone, Ben Dunne, Kingfisher, Crystal leisure centre all close around or before 6pm.

Edit: added a condition 3 :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

The Tower Hotel?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,387 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

The Tower Hotel?

The tower isn't pay as you go, as far as I'm aware, heard the gym isn't great either

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭obi604

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    The tower isn't pay as you go, as far as I'm aware, heard the gym isn't great either

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

I don't know unfortunately , but would like to find one myself . 6pm is very early for gyms to close thee days. Particularly the likes of Goldstone set up which requires minimal staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭obi604

I don't know unfortunately , but would like to find one myself . 6pm is very early for gyms to close thee days. Particularly the likes of Goldstone set up which requires minimal staff.

Yeah. I thought goldstone and Ben Dunne wild definitely be open till 10pm or something but all close at 6pm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement