Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Baby box - Bargain alert

Options
  • 03-03-2019 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Got this link from a friend, it's a course that you can do online & is affiliated with three hospitals in Ireland. You just need to watch the videos online, complete a quiz & they will send you a baby box with mattress, box, sheet & some accessories.

The videos are very informative & useful for any new mums or dads.

See link below

www.babyboxco.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Link no good

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭blondeonblonde

• Registered Users Posts: 33,932 ✭✭✭✭listermint

They're American. That won't ship here...

listermint wrote: »
    They're American. That won't ship here...

Did you even look at the link?!

They do ship here for a fee.

Or they have locations that you can pick up from.

If Dublin you can collect from a place in Tara St. We chose Wexford Hospital as our nearest location, you can also chose Limerick or another hospital, can't remember which. It may be that there are other pick up locations also.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

Picked up mine last week from a chemist in Wexford.
    It came with a mattress, fitted sheet and a muslin cloth that they called a blanket.
    Other than that, there were just a few leaflets with it.

• Advertisement

teggers5 wrote: »
    Picked up mine last week from a chemist in Wexford.
    It came with a mattress, fitted sheet and a muslin cloth that they called a blanket.
    Other than that, there were just a few leaflets with it.

Fair enough, you know what they say about gift horses & mouths. Collecting mine next week

Advertisement