Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspire Nautilus AIO

Options
  • 03-03-2019 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Bought one last week to vape my cbd laced menthol :pac: Great stuff and I'm happy with it, a tiny little thing but the vape is good.

I got the 4.5 ml version, but I find it is leaking a bit.Is this an issue?Maybe I am overfilling, but I don't think so.ALSO it came with a different coil as an extra, to be used with nic salts. Now I don't have or use nic salts, can I still use it with regular 50/50 liquid?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

The salt coils are higher ohm,1.8 I think, yes you can use them with any juice.
    Leaking,spitback,flooding and difficulty filling seem to haunt the AIO since release and unfortunately there aren't many fixes
    For filling try a needle tip bottle, for flooding try a few dry hits,no power or a few flicks of the wrist. For spitback in a new coil try only a very small amount of juice to prime it. For the leaking issue I'm afraid there's nothing, if it's very bad I'd return it as faulty and try a different pod system, the Smok Nord and Orion Q are excellent.

Advertisement