Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Email/Address to send notification of cancellation in writing to?

• 04-03-2019 10:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Eir is way too expensive for my broadband and phone line bundle so I want to give 30 days notice to cancel but I can't get through on 1901 and the chat people won't give me the address either. Where do I send my notice to? Why is it so difficult to cancel?

Kind regards,
    Another unhappy customer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

reap-a-rat wrote: »
    Hi,

Eir is way too expensive for my broadband and phone line bundle so I want to give 30 days notice to cancel but I can't get through on 1901 and the chat people won't give me the address either. Where do I send my notice to? Why is it so difficult to cancel?

Kind regards,
    Another unhappy customer
    Hi reap-a-rat 

We are sorry to lose you as a customer.  You can click here to view our cancellations address. 

Kind regards

Linzi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi,

Kind regards,
    Another unhappy customer
    Hi reap-a-rat 

We are sorry to lose you as a customer.  You can click here to view our cancellations address. 

Kind regards

Linzi
    Hi Linzi,

The only address I see here is for switching. I'm not switching. I don't need a landline so will be using my mobile phone for calls, and mobile broadband for my limited internet needs. Is it still the same address?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi,

Kind regards,
    Another unhappy customer
    Hi reap-a-rat 

Kind regards

Linzi
    Hi Linzi,

The only address I see here is for switching. I'm not switching. I don't need a landline so will be using my mobile phone for calls, and mobile broadband for my limited internet needs. Is it still the same address?

Thanks
    Hi reap-a-rat

It is the same address for cancellations. 

Thanks

Linzi

Advertisement