Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund for cheque book

Options
  • 04-03-2019 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

I still have the cheque book for a BOI current account I closed a while back, can I return this to a branch and get a refund for the cheque book fee I was charged when I got the cheque book?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

KingCong wrote: »
    I still have the cheque book for a BOI current account I closed a while back, can I return this to a branch and get a refund for the cheque book fee I was charged when I got the cheque book?

Hi KingCong,

Thanks for your post.

You can drop into your local branch with the cheque book and we can refund the Government Stamp Duty. If you can't make it to a branch you can post it to the branch you held the account with along with instructions on where you would like the refund sent to.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭KingCong

KingCong wrote: »

Hi KingCong,

Thanks for your post.

You can drop into your local branch with the cheque book and we can refund the Government Stamp Duty. If you can't make it to a branch you can post it to the branch you held the account with along with instructions on where you would like the refund sent to.

Thanks
    Tara
    Perfect, thanks Tara

Advertisement