Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to new address, trying to move Eir!!!

• 04-03-2019 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I filled out the online form for moving house last Tuesday and nobody has made contacted with me.

It says "a member of the moving house team will be in contact within 2 working days"

I have also tried calling 1901 a couple times without getting through to a person, Friday i was waiting to get through for 1hr 23 mins and eventually gave up.

Can somebody please contact me urgently, i am moving house this week!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Try to ring them on their own dedicated number. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1800 242 535[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They will answer quicker than 1901 but still slower than any of us might like. I was eventually able to call them to enquire about moving property(I'm in contract so harder)[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

10thCoffee wrote: »
    I filled out the online form for moving house last Tuesday and nobody has made contacted with me.

It says "a member of the moving house team will be in contact within 2 working days"

I have also tried calling 1901 a couple times without getting through to a person, Friday i was waiting to get through for 1hr 23 mins and eventually gave up.

Hi 10thCoffee, 

As Berty advised above if you call 1800242535 you will be able to speak to an agent in our moving home team. 

You can find details here

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 13 10thCoffee

Hi 10thCoffee, 

As Berty advised above if you call 1800242535 you will be able to speak to an agent in our moving home team. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Tried 1800242535 earlier 33 mins on the line without speaking to anybody. In work so can't really keep making theses calls knowing the shocking waiting times. Pretty awful service

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭WillyWonkaBar

I did this just last week, filled in the form and there was no reply or even notification that the form had been received by anyone. Called the moving house team and was waiting for about 45/50 minutes until someone answered.

The whole process itself took another 30/40 minutes but in the end it was all done and sorted. Fibre is due to be installed tomorrow morning. 

I did this just last week, filled in the form and there was no reply or even notification that the form had been received by anyone. Called the moving house team and was waiting for about 45/50 minutes until someone answered.

The whole process itself took another 30/40 minutes but in the end it was all done and sorted. Fibre is due to be installed tomorrow morning. 
    Glad to hear you got sorted WillyWonkaBar, 

Thanks for letting us know. 

Let us know if we can assist you in the future. 

Thanks,
    Grainne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 10thCoffee

Hi 10thCoffee, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

Can you please help? I just called 18002452535 again and the line went dead after 28 mins of listening to hold music!!! What is going on in Eir and how many times do I need to call before somebody actually speaks to me???

Thanks

Hi 10thCoffee, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

Can you please help? I just called 18002452535 again and the line went dead after 28 mins of listening to hold music!!! What is going on in Eir and how many times do I need to call before somebody actually speaks to me???

Thanks
    Hi 10thCoffee, 

Either the above number or 1901 and ask to be put through to the loyalty team is the only way that you can get this processed. 

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Hi - I have now sent 2 emails about moving home, got the automatic response saying someone would be in touch within 2 days - lo and behold that never happened.  (what a surprise)

Can someone here give me a proper phone number or else escalate it so I am contacted? I move on Friday but I sent the first email 2 weeks ago so you've had plenty of notice. I need BB set up so I can work from home on Monday.

Hi - I have now sent 2 emails about moving home, got the automatic response saying someone would be in touch within 2 days - lo and behold that never happened.  (what a surprise)

Can someone here give me a proper phone number or else escalate it so I am contacted? I move on Friday but I sent the first email 2 weeks ago so you've had plenty of notice. I need BB set up so I can work from home on Monday.
    Hi Captainsatnav, 

The only way that you can contact this team is by calling 18002452535 or 1901 and ask to be put through to the moving home team. 

You can find more details here

Grainne

Advertisement