Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nile Rodgers + Chic with Kaiser Chiefs - St. Annes Park - 02/06/19

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Harmonstown dart Station is actually in the middle of a housing estate. I'd imagine google maps brought you into Ennafort.

If you stick Harmonstown Railway station into maps it brings you somewhere around 500 metres away, so a lot more wayfinding signs would have helped seeing as battery was dying and last train home was on weighing heavy on my mind! Got there in the end anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

SQ2 wrote: »
    Bar queues were worst I've seen at a gig, security also cut off the bar queues at 9.50! Could have done with signs pointing to dart station as you left also, left early and with no crowd to follow ended up a bit lost! Harmonstown railway station on Google maps left us in the middle of a housing estate! Toucan were a pretty decent Irish funk band, Kaiser Chiefs had a good mix of hits and new stuff, and main event didn't disappoint. Bar rage could be my lasting memory however.

Bar and toilets queues were an absolute joke specially for the ladies,2 things people need quick access too....... nice place great show as always....

Advertisement