Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Steve wrote: »
    Don't normally get in to discussing specific actions here, but to clear up what happened there. It was a technical issue in that the mod made an error in the original card. The only way to rectify that is to ask an Admin to change it - which he did.

Nobody 'jumped in'.

Thanks, Steve. It wasn’t apparent from the exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

givyjoe wrote: »
    Mods should be like referees. Forgettable once a thread is over/run its course.

Are you saying you think about me, even after a thread is over/run its course? Im honored.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Pter wrote: »
    Are you saying you think about me, even after a thread is over/run its course? Im honored.

I'd have thought that was the opposite of what I was saying. Ego getting the better of you?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Of course! I'm a mod :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Pter wrote: »
    Of course! I'm a mod :D

Wait, what?

You haven't had the ego removal surgery yet?

...mmm...

I'll be around at your house in an hour with some rusty scalpels... :pac:

It's not so bad, actually hurts less than having your sense of humor removed.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

How is this ego removal performed?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

How is this ego removal performed?

1403453.gif

Advertisement