Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'You have exceeded your roaming data limit' message but my usage does not even exceed

• 04-03-2019 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

As, in the title: I keep getting this message when I travel abroad (Vienna earlier last week and again in Liverpool yesterday). I checked my data usage, both local and roaming and cannot see huge usage. I don't believe that my total data usage in any 30 day period has ever exceeded 2G byte.

I tried the online Webchat but the person there simply said that your online Web Usage indicator can take quite some time to update and to just purchase a data add-on. I don't wish to do this when I think there is a mistake.

Is there someone here who could look at my details and explain to me how I have exceeded my roaming data allowance? I am seriously considering changing to another network over this because I will be travelling a lot this year and do not wish to be without data for online check-in again in a foreign country.

Thanks,
    Richie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

As, in the title: I keep getting this message when I travel abroad (Vienna earlier last week and again in Liverpool yesterday). I checked my data usage, both local and roaming and cannot see huge usage. I don't believe that my total data usage in any 30 day period has ever exceeded 2G byte.

I tried the online Webchat but the person there simply said that your online Web Usage indicator can take quite some time to update and to just purchase a data add-on. I don't wish to do this when I think there is a mistake.

Is there someone here who could look at my details and explain to me how I have exceeded my roaming data allowance? I am seriously considering changing to another network over this because I will be travelling a lot this year and do not wish to be without data for online check-in again in a foreign country.

Thanks,
    Richie
    Hi Richie, 

Sorry to hear about you getting these notifications. 

Could you PM the following details and I will look into this?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?
    6. Mobile Number & PIN

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement