Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Mobile App - Issues

Options
  • 04-03-2019 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭

It was recommended to me to get the gate numbers earlier than the boards however 2 recent wrong gates from the app have led me to be very wary of it.

The most recent had me nearly at the 300 gates ( from the app ) when the boards changed to a 400 gate . The app had not changed to the 400 gate by time of switching phone to airplane mode after boarding.

Just something to watch out for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭VG31

Sometimes the app doesn't update. You can tell when this happens if all the flights show as scheduled and none show as departed or delayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,429 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Bugs me when you have your flight marked as a favourite so you start getting notifications but the text is too long so you can't see what detail of the flight has changed. It's usually either that the gate number has changed or the flight is now marked as delayed by 10 minutes or so but you can't tell from the notification message. Never had a problem with wrong gate number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

It is quite handy for getting the T1 gate numbers in advance. No need to be hanging around for nowt.

Advertisement