Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New driver: numbers great in the shop but seems to travel less on course

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Bottle

Would you consider bringing it back to where you bought it and have a chat with the club fitter. I got a set of TM irons last year, took an age to come in and when they did the numbers on the course and with the fitter were all over the place. Club fitter got onto TM and they offered a replacement set and no further questions asked. I went for a different configuration and the new set worked out great.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭kennethrhcp

eagle eye wrote: »
    Is the shaft the same as what you want see in the shop?

ya it is

Bottle wrote: »
    Would you consider bringing it back to where you bought it and have a chat with the club fitter. I got a set of TM irons last year, took an age to come in and when they did the numbers on the course and with the fitter were all over the place. Club fitter got onto TM and they offered a replacement set and no further questions asked. I went for a different configuration and the new set worked out great.

I actually know the fella in the shop and he's a coach aswell as working in ag. I'll get in touch with him alright. thanks for the reply and advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Golfhead65

I actually know the fella in the shop and he's a coach aswell as working in ag. I'll get in touch with him alright. thanks for the reply and advice!

Hope it's not AG in Tallaght as that's closed down

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Kingswood Rover

Golfhead65 wrote: »
    Whaaat i was going to call in there before the match on Friday, when did that happen.

• Advertisement

Golfhead65 wrote: »

Cork so all good there.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭golfguy1

Cork so all good there.

Galway closed.
    Tallaght closed.
    Wouldn't be so sure about cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

As side note I seen Halpenny golf are using GC Quad now which seems to be the industry favourite for accurate numbers.

dan_ep82 wrote: »
    As side note I seen Halpenny golf are using GC Quad now which seems to be the industry favourite for accurate numbers.

talking of closures above, Halpenny closed in Cork. Rent increases I think were the issue

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Golfhead65

Whaaat i was going to call in there before the match on Friday, when did that happen.

Last Thursday I believe, I was in Halpenny in Lucan yesterday and met Ciaran who was in AG Tallaght although he is gone awhile now, he said he seen the writing on the wall and got out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,953 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

That's a balls about the AG store in Tallaght, surprised it was a good store and always seemed to be a few people in there.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement