Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving mortgage payments

Options
  • 04-03-2019 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭

I currently have mortgage payments going out via direct debit on the 30th of each month. My employer has now decided that they will start paying us on the 10th of each month rather than months end. So when this first kicks in in June instead of being paid the last week in June I'll get paid the second week in July and therefore miss my payment.

What is the possibility of moving June's payment to July 11th and then having all payments after that on the 11th if each month?

My employer has said that they contacted a number of banks who told them it shouldn't be a problem but I'm starting to hear from colleagues that this is not the case.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi dan1895,

Thanks for your post.

We'd advise you to contact our Mortgage Team on 01-6113333 and an adviser will check if this is possible on your account type and help with getting it set up if it is.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement