Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I cancelled my account 3 months ago but I'm still getting charged?!

Options
  • 04-03-2019 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I cancelled at the beginning of December as I was leaving the country. Then today I got an email demanding I pay the past three months service or they'll contact a debt collector. So I asked on webchat and found out my Eir account is still open! How? Anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Jordi1996 wrote: »
    I cancelled at the beginning of December as I was leaving the country. Then today I got an email demanding I pay the past three months service or they'll contact a debt collector. So I asked on webchat and found out my Eir account is still open! How? Anyone help?
    Hi Jordi1996

Can you pm me the following details and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Jordi1996 wrote: »
    Hi Jordi1996

Can you pm me the following details and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi
    Hi jordi1996

My colleague, Grainne is dealing with this for you. 

Thanks

Linzi

Advertisement