Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ombudsman Mediation Question

• 04-03-2019 7:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have been in dispute with my mortgage provider for a few years re my tracker mortgage interested rate. I appealed to them in writing and was denied. I filed a case with the financial ombudsman 2 years ago and it was put on hold until the tracker mortgage scandal investigation was completed.
    I asked the FSO for an update and they wrote to my bank. The FSO emailed me again today to say that my bank seemed I wasn’t in scope for the tracker mortgage review and that they are willing to enter mediation.

My question is has anyone any experience of this? What should I expect? Should I trust this to be the end process?

Advertisement