Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reformer pilates

• 05-03-2019 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

Does anywhere do reformer rather than mat pilates? As near to Tralee as possible.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Post deleted Big Words. If you can’t be helpful on a thread, don’t bother posting. Mod.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Big Words wrote: »
    Danny Healy Rae can help on a wide variety of things. Not a mod.

You have already been asked not to post if you’re not going to be helpful. Stop trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Big Words

I’m not trolling, Christ almighty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Thanks for joining boards(not) and destroying my thread. If you can't answer the question, why bother posting? Trolling doesn't even come close to my opinion of you.
    (Currently thinking words that would get me carded)

You ignored a Mod instruction and your posting style isn't acceptable. If you can't be helpful on a post where a person asked a genuine question, then don't post at all. Failure to adhere to these requests will result in a further sanction, and or banning of forum. Have a read of the board rules etc if you are not sure how things work on Boards.ie. Thanks.
    MOD

• Advertisement

Does anywhere do reformer rather than mat pilates? As near to Tralee as possible.
    Thanks

I don't know where would do that type of Pilates. I used to go to Jane Sharp, but I don't know if she does it in any of her classes as I never did that type. You could check with the Pilates studio in Tralee Physiotherapy clinic in Oakpark, next to Spar at the entrance to Laurel court. I think they may do it. https://www.facebook.com/TraleePhysiotherapyClinic/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Big Words

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    You ignored a Mod instruction and your posting style isn't acceptable. If you can't be helpful on a post where a person asked a genuine question, then don't post at all. Failure to adhere to these requests will result in a further sanction, and or banning of forum. Have a read of the board rules etc if you are not sure how things work on Boards.ie. Thanks.
    MOD

Why are you typing in bold I am not visually impared

Why are you typing in bold I am not visually impared

Because I am one of the moderators of the Kerry forum and to give warnings etc that’s what moderators do on the boards. It’s to ensure the point gets across, which obviously it’s not in this case! Please stop posting on this thread about things irrelevant to the query. You have already had a warning and a yellow card, so don’t push it.

Advertisement