Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPC Connect email triggers

Options
  • 05-03-2019 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hello,

I seem to only get emails notifying the alarm was unset, I don't seem to get any that it triggered, is it perhaps the alarms were only triggered for a few seconds and it does not send a notification but it will always send unset mail notifications?

Settings are below on my email filter.

1x03hhP.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

There's a 30 second delay built in unless it's a panic alarm

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭stamjoe

Thought so, quite annoying then it sends a mail to say unset though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Get your installer to reduce the timer, easy fix.

The 30 seconds is perfect but it's the fact the unset can't be inherently linked to the original trigger.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Un check intruder alarm restores.
    I'm sure there are a million & one other variations you can change in system policy's.

• Advertisement

I would still like to know if it was a confirmed alarm that a confirmed restore was done, with unchecking it then there is no notification of a restore. Seems to be a catch-22.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Confirmed alarm is more than one zone activating. That will email you .
    You could also reduce the timer down.
    Also take a look at all the options in system policy's & system alert policy's in the configuration settings via the browser.

Advertisement