Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS have just gone seriously down in my estimation.

• 05-03-2019 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭

[Rant]

I've been checking the status of a delivery I have from the UK, it was sent with Transglobal express who use UPS here. Shipment made good time to Dublin where its been the last two days with the excuse "We've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay".

The problem is that really is an excuse because I contacted them by chat and the rep stated that the delivery had gone out on the wrong van but when I pointed out there was no outward scan he backtracked.

I can understand they don't have someone in the area everyday for a large 50kg delivery but I really wish they wouldn't make up stories.

[/Rant]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

my3cents wrote: »
    [Rant]

I've been checking the status of a delivery I have from the UK, it was sent with Transglobal express who use UPS here. Shipment made good time to Dublin where its been the last two days with the excuse "We've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay".

The problem is that really is an excuse because I contacted them by chat and the rep stated that the delivery had gone out on the wrong van but when I pointed out there was no outward scan he backtracked.

I can understand they don't have someone in the area everyday for a large 50kg delivery but I really wish they wouldn't make up stories.

[/Rant]

It's not just large deliveries. One of my customers uses UPS sending a shoebox size box every other week and every single time it makes the overnight fine but incorrectly sorted at least once if not twice. UPS come to our building every day as there are several companies so it's not a case of not being on the route that day either, I think it must be a capacity issue and everything is being delayed.

Advertisement