Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hairdryer

Options
  • 05-03-2019 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hi

Could someone please recommend a good hairdryer? A friend has the turbostratos 3800 from Peter Marks and i thought it was excellent. However is there any other ones before I make a final purchase? I normally just blast my hair and then use a GHD - I've frizzy hair and lots of it!

Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

The Laniblo is supposed to be good. I’ve no personal experience of it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

highly1111 wrote: »
    Hi

Could someone please recommend a good hairdryer? A friend has the turbostratos 3800 from Peter Marks and i thought it was excellent. However is there any other ones before I make a final purchase? I normally just blast my hair and then use a GHD - I've frizzy hair and lots of it!

Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you

I love this one, all my friends have it too, I think it's amazing, it's probably the best /most reliable in its price range.

I know there's a more expensive professional hairdryer, Purlux, that gets rave reviews, but it's nearer the 100e mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

I have the turbo stratus one too and its great. I couldn't justify much more for a hairdryer!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I've had a Parlux 2000 model for over 10 years, still going strong. Was worth every cent of the €100 it cost.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I use the Parlux 3200 and like it but the nozzle doesn’t seem to fit on properly and falls off at the slightest touch. I had a GHD airdryer before this and preferred it if I’m honest. It only broke due to me dropping it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I have a parlux which is over 10 years old. Now I generally leave my hair to dry naturally and steam pod it.
    The steam pod is lifechanging!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,751 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I have a Parlux too and while I always loved it and recommended it highly, it's barely been used since my sister bought her Dyson!

Advertisement