Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trapped by Eir

• 05-03-2019 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Me again. I'm sitting in my kitchen watching a high speed cable being installed on a pole in MY garden....for my neighbours. I can't get connected because of Eir. I can't switch and get to another company because of Eir. They won't give me my UAN, my account number is bogus and so I can't go to online bills to get my number. No-one answers the phone. The webchat just tell you to call 1901.
    At this stage I'm ready to go out and disconnect the phone line myself. 
    Oh yeah, I've cancelled my direct debit, and a good thing I did, because now that I'm out of contract they tried to bill me 75euro instead of 40 - When I couldn't cancel because they don't answer the damn phones!!!!!!!!

2 more days till I can call Comreg again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

inocybe wrote: »
    Me again. I'm sitting in my kitchen watching a high speed cable being installed on a pole in MY garden....for my neighbours. I can't get connected because of Eir. I can't switch and get to another company because of Eir. They won't give me my UAN, my account number is bogus and so I can't go to online bills to get my number. No-one answers the phone. The webchat just tell you to call 1901.
    Oh yeah, I've cancelled my direct debit, and a good thing I did, because now that I'm out of contract they tried to bill me 75euro instead of 40 - When I couldn't cancel because they don't answer the damn phones!!!!!!!!

Hi inocybe

can you pm me the following details along with your eircode and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭inocybe

eir: Linzi wrote: »

Hi inocybe

can you pm me the following details along with your eircode and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi
    Done

Hi inocybe

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi
    Done
    Hi inocybe

I have replied to your pm.  I am happy to tell you,  your address does qualify for high speed fibre to the home. 

Thanks

Linzi

Hi inocybe

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi
    Done
    Hi inocybe

I have replied to your pm.  I am happy to tell you,  your address does qualify for high speed fibre to the home. 

Thanks

Linzi
    If you read my original post you would see that I am looking at a man from the cabling company, who is up a ladder in my garden right now connecting my neighbours. I know that my address qualifies - I need my UAN number, or alternatively I need a correct account number - because the one on all of my emails from Eir does not work on My Eir. Vodafone have told me my account number is not valid. Can someone actually help me, and not answer something I didn't ask???????????????????

Linzi, you have all of my personal details now - Can I have my UAN number please? 

• Advertisement

I'm going to keep asking until someone answers...

Btw, here's my email from you with my fake UAN
    Bill Notification

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmy.eir.ie%2Fassets%2Fportal%2Feircom%2Fimages%2Femail%2Fdivider.jpg&t=1551796671&ymreqid=a52be40d-a4af-bffe-018f-b70016010000&sig=Y7VWS2U_GDxV2zClEE0_qw--~C

Dear Customer,
    Your new eir bill is now available to view online.

As you are on paperless billing, you can view your bill simply by registering on My eirusing your telephone number and your account number 35914075.

Register for My eir

Your bill amount is €40.0.

Once you login to My eir, you can view a PDF of your bill, your bill summary and the itemised details of your bill online.

Hi inocybe

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi
    Done
    Hi inocybe

Thanks

Linzi
    If you read my original post you would see that I am looking at a man from the cabling company, who is up a ladder in my garden right now connecting my neighbours. I know that my address qualifies - I need my UAN number, or alternatively I need a correct account number - because the one on all of my emails from Eir does not work on My Eir. Vodafone have told me my account number is not valid. Can someone actually help me, and not answer something I didn't ask???????????????????
    Hi inocybe

I have sent you a pm

Regards

Linzi

Advertisement