Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mySherryFitz Web Portal

Options
  • 05-03-2019 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Has anybody any experience with Sherry Fitzgeralds web portal? Specifically the piece where you have to upload your proof-of-funds letter.

I have placed an offer on a couple of properties recently through different estate agents (I was out-bid both times), and as proof of funds I gave them both my AIP letter, with the mortgage numbers (amount, etc.) blocked out, and this was enough for them. The first estate agent I dealt with actually recommended this. But I was just told on the phone that the mySherryFitz will not accept this unless the mortgage numbers are visible. I understand if I contact the bank, they would give me a letter saying I have the funds for this property or w/e, but I'd rather not do that, incase I am outbid again and this property isn't the last one I bid on.

Has anyone used this portal before, and if so, have you given them your AIP letter, with everything visible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CompliMints

Has anybody any experience with Sherry Fitzgeralds web portal? Specifically the piece where you have to upload your proof-of-funds letter.

I have placed an offer on a couple of properties recently through different estate agents (I was out-bid both times), and as proof of funds I gave them both my AIP letter, with the mortgage numbers (amount, etc.) blocked out, and this was enough for them. The first estate agent I dealt with actually recommended this. But I was just told on the phone that the mySherryFitz will not accept this unless the mortgage numbers are visible. I understand if I contact the bank, they would give me a letter saying I have the funds for this property or w/e, but I'd rather not do that, incase I am outbid again and this property isn't the last one I bid on.

Has anyone used this portal before, and if so, have you given them your AIP letter, with everything visible?

Hi,

Just wondering if you ever used mySherryFitz in the end, or found out anything else relating to this?
    I was going to sign up myself, but this detail about the mortgage numbers having to be visible seems very off-putting!

Advertisement