Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicked a67ic light

• 05-03-2019 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

After ordering one of these for foxing. For those of you that have them, how do you find them?
    Supposed to be a good set up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Benny mcc

kay 9 wrote: »
    After ordering one of these for foxing. For those of you that have them, how do you find them?
    Supposed to be a good set up.

My nephew got one a week ago payed 290 for it and compared it to my €27 uniquecire one it's ****. He wanted the three colours in one light and was verry disappointed in a light designed by then but made in China. Got to say I told him so :-)

That's unique fire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I see people all over facebook with lights for 200+ in every picture. Some lads have 3/4 of them in different colours..

They're the hunting equivalent of Instagram influences.. They get the stuff for free or a lot cheaper and they post about how great they are..

You get your post deleted on one UK foxing page if you post a picture saying u shot a fox using a different brand of light :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭kay 9

I'll see how it goes.
    Spoke to a few neutral owners and they have high regards for them.
    I don't know who to believe lol.
    Anyone on here own one?

kay 9 wrote: »
    I'll see how it goes.
    Spoke to a few neutral owners and they have high regards for them.
    I don't know who to believe lol.
    Anyone on here own one?

Not saying it was a bad light just not worth €300. A lad on here selling a light with the three colours €90 and the odepro fill kit for €90 . The odepro is a brilliant light for that price. I tryed one and was impressed.

• Advertisement

alexlabeckis is the seller here

garv123 wrote: »
    I see people all over facebook with lights for 200+ in every picture. Some lads have 3/4 of them in different colours..

They're the hunting equivalent of Instagram influences.. They get the stuff for free or a lot cheaper and they post about how great they are..

You get your post deleted on one UK foxing page if you post a picture saying u shot a fox using a different brand of light :pac::pac:

What page is that Garv? Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭Richard308

Benny mcc wrote: »
    My nephew got one a week ago payed 290 for it and compared it to my €27 uniquecire one it's ****. He wanted the three colours in one light and was verry disappointed in a light designed by then but made in China. Got to say I told him so :-)

Hi benny have you a link to where you got that unique fire and which model

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭Damoeire33

Wicked lights are a nice light but not worth the money.
    I can spot an animal out to 500meters with my €35 unique fire light from wish so why would I need to go further???

Richard308 wrote: »

I got it from gearbest but it's now discontinued it's a unique fire 1405 with the xm- L2 cree pill . I got a second one from aliexpress but with a different pill that's not quite as good but aliexpress has the XM-L2 replacement pill. The XM-L2 is way ahead of any light I've seen so far.

• Advertisement

This is the light but it hasn't the xm-L2 pill but I'll send the link to it and it's still worth getting both the light and extra pill

Benny mcc wrote: »
    This is the light but it hasn't the xm-L2 pill but I'll send the link to it and it's still worth getting both the light and extra pill

Can't get how to put the link up.I'll get my young lad to have a go tonight

Thanks appreciate it

Took delivery of the light this evening. Will check it out tonight if i get a chance. Have ewes lambing and cows calving.
    Didn't even open the box yet lol.

I'm to thick to be able to put up a link to this light. Just go to aliexpress and put in unique fire 1405

Perfect thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭pm.

I have one and find it excellent, you won't be disappointed and so easy to change the color of the beam.

Advertisement