Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding BOI Mortgage saver to 365 account

Options
  • 05-03-2019 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,
    I have tried adding my Mortgage saver account to my 365online account. I submitted the request and also questioned it with the service desk who notified me it would take 5 working days. This didn't appear successful so I questioned it with the service desk again who have notified me there was an address mismatch. They didn't notify me of where the difference was exactly.
    Can someone please look into this for me or advise if there is some other way to view my mortgage saver account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Ggkoy

Thanks for getting in touch overnight.

When adding accounts to your existing profile the address on the accounts will need to match. We are sorry to hear the reply did not outline the difference in the address when you queried this online.

If the address is not matching or perhaps there is a discrepancy in the address, you can update this by phone. Our Advisors can also check and confirm the address displaying on each account. This change/amendment will take 5 banking days to update.

We do hope the information helps, our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, Weekends 10am-6pm - 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000.

Please do get back to us if you have any further questions,

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement