Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended gyms in Blachardstown area.

• 05-03-2019 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Apologies to mods in advance - but this is kind of separate from the other thread, insofar as I'm specifically looking for advice on gyms when I do soon make the move to Blachardstown.

Basically - I'm pretty out of shape and overweight, and I will soon start work in an officer job, so I will really need to get into a good gym routine to try and get me back on track. However, I know pretty much nothing about gyms, so could do with some pointers about which gym in Blach might be a good fit.

The two I was thinking of were Westside Gym, and the Ben Dunne gym in the centre area. Westside gym is slightly nearer to where I will be living, but after checking the prices, Ben Dunne's is quite a bit cheaper, especially for the 12 month membership.

If anyone has expirienced either of those places - how did you find them, and were they good value for money? Also - feel free to suggest other gyms in the area that you think would be worth looking into!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Someone started a similar thread not so long ago looking for gym recommendations here, although they wanted anything but Ben Dunne. The other recommendations might be helpful for you though.

Advertisement