Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In a Live Fibre Area - Only able to get 2Mb

Options
  • 06-03-2019 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My address has been covered in a live fibre area for more than a year now. But the website says, "Although your area is enabled for eir Fibre broadband, it looks like it hasn't reached your address yet". On the fibre rollout map, I am in the green part and the cabinet is only 200 meters up along the road from me.

I currently only get 2Mb. When is my address going to be upgraded to avail of improved speeds? Can Eir help me with this? I am totally stuck as there are no other operators in my area, only operators using Eir network. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

SgtBob wrote: »
    Hi,
    My address has been covered in a live fibre area for more than a year now. But the website says, "Although your area is enabled for eir Fibre broadband, it looks like it hasn't reached your address yet". On the fibre rollout map, I am in the green part and the cabinet is only 200 meters up along the road from me.

I currently only get 2Mb. When is my address going to be upgraded to avail of improved speeds? Can Eir help me with this? I am totally stuck as there are no other operators in my area, only operators using Eir network. 
    Hi SgtBob

Can you pm me the following details as well are your eircode please? I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement