Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top up loan

Options
  • 06-03-2019 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hi 

How can I get a top up on my existing loan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Morning anto2009

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

Apologies, just reviewed the post and needed to edit. To top up existing loan you would need to give a call on 0818 200 334. Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Weekends Sat 10am-2pm and will be happy to discuss this further with you.

Hope the info helps, any future questions please do get back in touch.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭anto2009

HI  Alision  I was approved for a topup loan, signed the papers this morning , received an email with Completed immediately after and nothing since then. Was wondering how long it takes usually to have the money in the account  ?
    Thanks! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

anto2009 wrote: »
    HI  Alision  I was approved for a topup loan, signed the papers this morning , received an email with Completed immediately after and nothing since then. Was wondering how long it takes usually to have the money in the account  ?
    Thanks! 

Hi anto2009,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you signed the papers this morning the Loan usually becomes available in 48 hours (2 Working days)

Thanks.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭anto2009

Thanks! 

Hi anto2009,

If you signed the papers this morning the Loan usually becomes available in 48 hours (2 Working days)

Thanks.

John
    Thanks! 

Hi anto2009,

Thanks.

John
    Thanks John 

Advertisement