Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching Question

Options
  • 06-03-2019 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Checked Bonkers.ie today and Energia is much cheaper than what I'm paying + EI are increasing prices in April. What's involved in switching? I've been a customer for 4+ years. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi AhhHere,

If you would like us to organise a call-back to you by a member of the sales team regarding a loyalty offer, do private message us the relevant Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name and telephone number.

Should you decide to switch, it is just a matter of contacting your chosen provider directly. We hope you will return to Electric Ireland in the future to avail of the new customer offer.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Mav11

Hi 

Could you let me have a number for your loyalty section, please?

Thanks
    Mav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Mav11 wrote: »
    Hi 

Could you let me have a number for your loyalty section, please?

Thanks
    Mav
    Hi Mav,

Thank you for getting in touch. There isn't an inbound telephone line for the loyalty sales agents, they just make calls - so if you wish, do private message us your name, account number and telephone number, and we can send them a call-back request for you.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Mav11

Thanks Una. PM with details sent.

Regards
    Mav

Advertisement