Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to change contact preferences

• 06-03-2019 12:17pm

Hi, on reading my mobile contract I see that I have 'agreed' to receive promotional communications from other companies. I wasn't asked this is the shop and only realise this now.
    The contract says that I can change the contact preferences by phoning 1901.
    However when I phone 1901, none of the options given include changing preferences.

How do i do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

DrDonkey wrote: »
    Hi, on reading my mobile contract I see that I have 'agreed' to receive promotional communications from other companies. I wasn't asked this is the shop and only realise this now.
    The contract says that I can change the contact preferences by phoning 1901.
    However when I phone 1901, none of the options given include changing preferences.

How do i do this?
    Hi DrDonkey

You can log into your myeir account online and manage your account from there.  If there is any problems with this pm me the following details and I will be able to help you.

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement