Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roof valley and recent adjoining roof.

Options
  • 06-03-2019 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

I hope you don’t mind me asking for a ballpark price on something. I’ve got to sort my old roof out and get a 5 meter approx leaded valley replaced complete with membrane and a 6m by 5m approx stretch of roof re-felted and my own tiles put back on. ( Couple of velux and solar panels to be made good around existing flashings) Really hard to get a idea of cost.
    Thanks.
    C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭tweeky

Re felt
    tweeky wrote: »
    I hope you don’t mind me asking for a ballpark price on something. I’ve got to sort my old roof out and get a 5 meter approx leaded valley replaced complete with membrane and a 6m by 5m approx stretch of roof re-felted and my own tiles put back on. ( Couple of velux and solar panels to be made good around existing flashings) Really hard to get a idea of cost.
    Thanks.
    C.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭adocholiday

Unfortunately I can't contribute here but have a similar issue to resolve. Would also be interested to know a ballpark price.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭tweeky

Quotes in at 3500€ to 4000€ Lost to know is this the norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭adocholiday

I was quoted about €7k to re-felt my roof and replace some rotten battens. My section of roof is about 10m x 6 m so I'd say you're not too far off the mark there with those prices.

Advertisement