If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wall Mount Tv Brackets

Options
  • 06-03-2019 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi guys.

Just wondering if you could recommend some tv wall mount brackets for me?

One is for a 55" inch LCD that unfortunately has to go in the corner of a reasonably large rectangular shaped sitting room and would like the ability for this one to swivel (either the 55Q7FN or the 55XF9005 have not decided which yet - would prefer the XF but the one connect box with the Q7 means it would be a neater job).

The other wall mount is for my existing 40" Samsung LCD which will be moved into the playroom and mounted on the wall in the centre of the room. This doesn't need to swivel as it will be right in front of the couch and it's a small room.

The third and final question is...I see on your website ye have some refurbished models for sale.
    Just wondering in reality what the story is with these refurbs - i.e. what typically will have been the issue that needed fixing.

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

gaillimh wrote: »
    Hi guys.

One is for a 55" inch LCD that unfortunately has to go in the corner of a reasonably large rectangular shaped sitting room and would like the ability for this one to swivel (either the 55Q7FN or the 55XF9005 have not decided which yet - would prefer the XF but the one connect box with the Q7 means it would be a neater job).

The other wall mount is for my existing 40" Samsung LCD which will be moved into the playroom and mounted on the wall in the centre of the room. This doesn't need to swivel as it will be right in front of the couch and it's a small room.

The third and final question is...I see on your website ye have some refurbished models for sale.
    Just wondering in reality what the story is with these refurbs - i.e. what typically will have been the issue that needed fixing.

Thanks a million.
    Hi Gaillimh.

As far as I can remember the 55Q7 can not be mounted on a swivel bracket as it does not have any visa mounting points.
    You have to use the Samsung no gap wall mount and there is not cantilevel version.

A cantilevel bracket for a 55" television would be the Sanus £129
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202745-sanus-blf213-b1-cantilever-40-84-inch-cantilever-tv-bracket.aspx

A bracket to hold a 40" flat the the wall would be the Sanus VML5 priced at £49.95
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200142-sanus-vml5-40-50-flat-tv-bracket-40-50-inch-tv-bracket.aspx

However depending on the model of your Samsung you may require to purchase separate bolts to fit the bag of the Samsung TV (we do not stock these unfortunately).

I think you may be looking at the mainland UK website for the refurb items which we can not get our hands on unfortunately.
    We do have our own clearance section on our .ie website but we have no refurbished products.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭gaillimh

Hi guys.

Thanks a million.
    Hi Gaillimh.

As far as I can remember the 55Q7 can not be mounted on a swivel bracket as it does not have any visa mounting points.
    You have to use the Samsung no gap wall mount and there is not cantilevel version.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202745-sanus-blf213-b1-cantilever-40-84-inch-cantilever-tv-bracket.aspx

A bracket to hold a 40" flat the the wall would be the Sanus VML5 priced at £49.95
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200142-sanus-vml5-40-50-flat-tv-bracket-40-50-inch-tv-bracket.aspx

However depending on the model of your Samsung you may require to purchase separate bolts to fit the bag of the Samsung TV (we do not stock these unfortunately).

I think you may be looking at the mainland UK website for the refurb items which we can not get our hands on unfortunately.
    We do have our own clearance section on our .ie website but we have no refurbished products.

Hi Kenny.
    Was trying to put through an order online there but the website won't accept either my Credit or debit card.
    I was going for the Sanus VML5 mount mentioned above which is on Richersounds.ie for €39.99.
    Ye having any issues with online payments or is it me :-)

Thanks

Hi guys.

Thanks a million.
    Hi Gaillimh.

Hi Kenny.
    Was trying to put through an order online there but the website won't accept either my Credit or debit card.
    I was going for the Sanus VML5 mount mentioned above which is on Richersounds.ie for €39.99.

Thanks
    Hi Gaillimh,

There shouldn't be any issues on the website at the moment! Have you tried more than one card on it?

Kind regards

David

Hi guys.

Thanks a million.
    Hi Gaillimh.

Hi Kenny.

Thanks
    Hi Gaillimh,

There shouldn't be any issues on the website at the moment! Have you tried more than one card on it?

Kind regards

David
    Hi David.

Yeah I've tried 3 different cards now - one credit card and two debits. All declined.
    Can I ring up to process the order over the phone instead?
    Thanks

Hi guys.

Thanks a million.
    Hi Gaillimh.

Hi Kenny.

Thanks
    Hi Gaillimh,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David.

Yeah I've tried 3 different cards now - one credit card and two debits. All declined.
    Thanks
    I think one of my colleagues might have been dealing with you this afternoon! We'll get this sorted for you first thing in the morning.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi guys.

Thanks a million.
    Hi Gaillimh.

Hi Kenny.

Thanks
    Hi Gaillimh,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David.

Thanks
    I think one of my colleagues might have been dealing with you this afternoon! We'll get this sorted for you first thing in the morning.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    Yes one of your colleagues was onto me alright - thanks a million.
    One last thing - you don't take One4All vouchers still I assume?
    Only thing stopping me buying a 55" from yourselves is that i have a €500 One4All voucher to use towards one (a lot of companies down my way give these at Xmas) - otherwise I wouldn't buy from anywhere else.

Thanks again.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Gaillimh,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Unfortunately we don't take one for all vouchers - we do know that they are really popular but they take too much commission to allow us to work with them on our margins and also we fundamentally disagree with any voucher company who charge the holder for keeping their money or who sets a time limit on their vouchers.

Sorry about that but as ever please don't hesitate to drop me a line if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Gaillimh,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Unfortunately we don't take one for all vouchers - we do know that they are really popular but they take too much commission to allow us to work with them on our margins and also we fundamentally disagree with any voucher company who charge the holder for keeping their money or who sets a time limit on their vouchers.

Sorry about that but as ever please don't hesitate to drop me a line if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  
    No problem John. 
    Thanks again.
    Ye really do put other companies to shame in terms of Customer service from what I have seen.

Cheers Gaillimh.

We should be able to have your order shipped today :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.