Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to re-schedule Nest install

• 06-03-2019 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, unfortunately I missed an appointment to have a Nest installed last week, can I talk to you guys to re-schedule.  I also can't access the receipt email at the moment, so can you find the order based on my name?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi blastman,

This process is arranged through the dedicated Home Energy Services team on 1850 372 333 (we do not have access to the appointments system here in the Social Media department) - they are available until 6pm.

They will be able to find your details with your telephone number, email address or postal address. If you have an Electric Ireland account, just have the account number to hand also.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement