Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving change of address

Options
  • 06-03-2019 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there
    I’m moving to the UK in a few months on a permanent basis.
    I’ve got a bank of ireland current account and credit card account.
    Is it possible to change my address on my account to my new UK address? Or does the bank require an Irish address.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi There,

Thanks for checking here with us.

Yes you can change the address on both account and credit card to your UK address. To do this, you can login online www.365online.com select Service Desk and the update postal option from the drop down.

With the above option you do need to have your correct mobile number registered and activated. If it's yet to be activated, you can call our colleagues on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 and they can certainly take the address change. Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, Weekends & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm.

The address takes 5 banking days to update on your accounts.

Hope the information helps, any further questions please feel free to come back to us.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement