Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I call Eir Broadband support from the UK?

Options
  • 06-03-2019 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi, 

Our broadband is down and I'm away in the UK at the moment. Every contact number on the Eir website is a 1890 one I can't call that from outside Ireland. 

I've tried to deal with this through web chat twice but it is not helpful and unable to resolve my problem. 

Can you please provide broadband support number I can call? Thanks. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Try

01 701 5609
    01 678 8888

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

devastar wrote: »
    Hi, 

Our broadband is down and I'm away in the UK at the moment. Every contact number on the Eir website is a 1890 one I can't call that from outside Ireland. 

I've tried to deal with this through web chat twice but it is not helpful and unable to resolve my problem. 

Can you please provide broadband support number I can call? Thanks. 
    Hi devastar, 

Are you aware that you can log a fault online? You can do so here

Alternatively, you can contact our international customer care team by calling +35314307085 and they can put you through to our technical team

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Grainne[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 34 devastar

Alternatively, you can contact our international customer care team by calling +35314307085 and they can put you through to our technical

Hi Grainne,

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately the number you posted just brings me to eir mobile and you can't continue without an eir mobile number, which I don't have. Can you please supply another number I can call? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Alternatively, you can contact our international customer care team by calling +35314307085 and they can put you through to our technical

Hi Grainne,

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately the number you posted just brings me to eir mobile and you can't continue without an eir mobile number, which I don't have. Can you please supply another number I can call? Thanks.
    My apologies devastar, 

You can also call 35316788888

Thanks, 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 34 devastar

Thank you for the new number Grainne but I was on hold for 45mins before the line went dead.

My brother, who is severely disabled, tried to call from Dublin to report the fault with the help of his carer. After 30 minutes on hold, he was asked to confirm his details, gave the correct details only to be told they were wrong and the call was terminated. He is incredibly upset by how your customer service team spoke to him and to scared to speak with them again. Can you please supply details of where to I can send a formal complaint to?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Thank you for the new number Grainne but I was on hold for 45mins before the line went dead.

My brother, who is severely disabled, tried to call from Dublin to report the fault with the help of his carer. After 30 minutes on hold, he was asked to confirm his details, gave the correct details only to be told they were wrong and the call was terminated. He is incredibly upset by how your customer service team spoke to him and to scared to speak with them again. Can you please supply details of where to I can send a formal complaint to?
    Hi devastar

I am very sorry about the trouble you have been having.  Can you pm me the following details and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement