Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hkc wireless sensor

Options
  • 06-03-2019 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

I want to add 2 wireless contact and shock sensors to front door and side double doors. I have a hkc 1070 system. It was installed by a registered installer but cant get him back to add sensors. Question is can i buy these myself and fit them? If so where can they be bought. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

eoin.d wrote: »
    I want to add 2 wireless contact and shock sensors to front door and side double doors. I have a hkc 1070 system. It was installed by a registered installer but cant get him back to add sensors. Question is can i buy these myself and fit them? If so where can they be bought. Thanks

You can if you have engineer access to the control panel.
    Most of the Suppliers here would supply them to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭eoin.d

Thanks altor. Yes i have the code. Can you recommend any of them who would post them out to me? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Thanks altor. Yes i have the code. Can you recommend any of them who would post them out to me? Thanks

Best going in and buying them direct.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The lads in REW can be very accommodating to end users.
    Where are you located. ?
    If you are stuck I'd happily pick up and post/deliver to you. In suppliers a couple of times a week anyway.

I will try kellihers tomorrow they seem to be the only one anyway near to me. Thanks for that

• Advertisement

Very good of you koolkid. Im in Tipperary. I will ring around tomorrow and see what i can get. Thanks again

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No bother. If you need anything come back to me on it.

Advertisement