Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application Length

Options
  • 07-03-2019 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Currently in the process of trying to switch credit card from AIB to your new Aer Lingus card. Any idea on timeframe on when docs are recieved to when a decision is made?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

duffman13 wrote: »
    Hi,

Currently in the process of trying to switch credit card from AIB to your new Aer Lingus card. Any idea on timeframe on when docs are recieved to when a decision is made?

Thanks

Hi duffman13,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

The timeframe can on depend on the specific application and we are aware that there has been a huge uptake for the Aer Credit Card which is impacting our turn around time. Please be assured you will be contacted as soon as there is an update on your application.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

approved today.  16 days.  

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

approved today.  16 days.  

Long enough to be fair, I think 23rd of Feb I submitted docs, just have a load of flights to book so was hoping it'd be a bit quicker

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Anyone I can call on this? I got a text looking for switcher details for old card this week on Monday but tracker is just showing in progress. I'm away at the start of April and thought this process wouldn't take this long. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi duffman13,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can contact our Lending Team on 0818200334 and our advisors will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Advertisement
Advertisement