Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hikvision

Options
  • 07-03-2019 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

How do I reset a hikvision DVR. I bought it from a mate who can't remember the password. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

How do I reset a hikvision DVR. I bought it from a mate who can't remember the password. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Contact tech support and they will steer you in the right direction. There is a hidden menu for password reset. Any installers who know about it may be reluctant to tell you how to do it but support should tell you if you tell them why you want to do it.

I dont know if it would be frowned upon here to post how to do it. A Google search would help you though.

Advertisement