Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online chat complaint

Options
  • 07-03-2019 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have just had a 36 minute online chat with one of your reps and have been horrified at the lack of knowledge and unhelpful attitude, I have print screened the chat but this is in several sections, she said she was unable to send me a transcript, can this be checked or if not is there an email I can send all the screen shots to so that you can see the shocking level of knowledge?
    All I wanted in the first place was bill information and when she couldn't give it to me she appears to have plucked a figure from the sky as to what my bill was.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

kilco wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have just had a 36 minute online chat with one of your reps and have been horrified at the lack of knowledge and unhelpful attitude, I have print screened the chat but this is in several sections, she said she was unable to send me a transcript, can this be checked or if not is there an email I can send all the screen shots to so that you can see the shocking level of knowledge?
    All I wanted in the first place was bill information and when she couldn't give it to me she appears to have plucked a figure from the sky as to what my bill was.
    Hi Kilco 

Can you pm me the following details and I can give you the bill information, no problem.

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭kilco

Hi,
    I've since got the bill information by ringing 1905 but just want to make sure somebody sees this chat so that the level of incompetence can be acted on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

kilco wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've since got the bill information by ringing 1905 but just want to make sure somebody sees this chat so that the level of incompetence can be acted on?
    Hi kilco 

If you wish to log a complaint you can do so online by clicking here.  Once you log a complaint you should be contacted by the Complaints department within 48 hours.

Kind regards

Linzi

Advertisement