Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online order update needed

Options
  • 07-03-2019 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

I put through a new mobile broadband order online on Friday 1 March. €30 per month 50gb download allowance. I also paid €69 for a new HUAWEI B528 4g router.

I received a confirmation email when I placed the order which promised that I would hear back from eir within 1 working day - I haven’t heard anything back.

I emailed the online sales team twice asking for an update and no reply.

Iv tried phoning and spent anything up to an hour on hold to be bounced from department to department with no one being able to find my order. I’m really getting fed up.

Can this please be looked at as a matter of urgency.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

BarneyBob wrote: »
    Hi

I put through a new mobile broadband order online on Friday 1 March. €30 per month 50gb download allowance. I also paid €69 for a new HUAWEI B528 4g router.

I received a confirmation email when I placed the order which promised that I would hear back from eir within 1 working day - I haven’t heard anything back.

I emailed the online sales team twice asking for an update and no reply.

Iv tried phoning and spent anything up to an hour on hold to be bounced from department to department with no one being able to find my order. I’m really getting fed up.

Can this please be looked at as a matter of urgency.
    Hi BarneyBob, 

Sorry to hear you did not receive your order. 

Could you PM the order number and the following details I will look into this for you?
    1. registered Name
    2. registered Address
    3. DOB
    4. Are you the Account Holder? 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement