Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ducting for FTTH

Options
  • 07-03-2019 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hi,

I tried to get in FTTH a year or so ago, but the engineers were unable to find access points etc. and advised that i'd need to get a trench dug from the house to the nearest manhole (no telegraph poles where i am).  Just wondering do you have any list of recommended contractors for this kind of of work.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Chieftain wrote: »
    Hi,

I tried to get in FTTH a year or so ago, but the engineers were unable to find access points etc. and advised that i'd need to get a trench dug from the house to the nearest manhole (no telegraph poles where i am).  Just wondering do you have any list of recommended contractors for this kind of of work.

Thanks
    Hi Chieftain, 

Unfortunately, at the moment we do not have access to a list of contractors for this type of work. 

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Grainne

Advertisement