Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female pax abuses and assaults Air India cabin crew

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I hope she is jailed . It's far too common now and its endangering lives

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Oh I do hate these self entitled cnuts......

Fcuking disgraceful carry on and at her age and profession she is in you would think or at least like to think she should be somewhat sane.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Born in belfast, not one of us.

*lowers pitchfork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭votecounts

Regardless of where she is from, she is a disgrace and hopefully gets a long sentence

• Registered Users Posts: 17,023 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

An embarrassment for Ireland.

Anyone like that can cause serious trouble for staff and passengers when the plane is in the air. She deserves a lifetime ban by the airline and a 5 year ban from flying imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭kevinandrew

The passport was probably Irish having been born in Belfast but she has a distinct London accent or at least somewhere in the south east of England. Definitely didn’t sound Irish in that video so was hardly brought up here.

Either way it was terrible behaviour and she should have the book thrown at her.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭hgfj

Not excusing her behavour and I don't care whether she's English or Irish, but why was she given 3 bottles of wine with her breakfast in the first place? 3 feckin bottles with breakfast!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭893bet

Irish me arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

hgfj wrote: »
    Not excusing her behavour and I don't care whether she's English or Irish, but why was she given 3 bottles of wine with her breakfast in the first place? 3 feckin bottles with breakfast!!!

Part of the service.

Many people would drink that no issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭janfebmar

893bet wrote: »
    Irish me arse.

Well she has an Irish language name and is from Belfast. And drinks bottles of wine for breakfast. Sounds like she is well qualified to call herself Irish if she wants to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Mini bottles I'd assume. So 3 glasses of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

I would think those were the little bottles, 150 ml or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,381 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Why does it matter what nationality she is? She is a drunken, disgusting slob with an over inflated sense of entitlement. She certainly sounds more Brit than Irish but she is not typical of the vast majority of either Irish or English people. Its kinda like saying she is a solicitor which proves something about solicitors. It doesn't. Or she is a 50 something woman and it proves something about women of her age. It doesn't. Why the obsession with debating and disputing her nationality? She is an obnoxious individual, that's all that matters. (For clarity, I'm English.)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Probably because the pain was getting to her - she put corrosive stuff on skin cancer on her nose

Graphic medical type images of idiot who put corrosives on her nose

https://simoneobroin.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

She's not Irish, her ancestors may have been and she may have spent some of her early summer holidays there but with an accent like that there is no way she is anything but English...
    Obnoxious individual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Passport of convenience. The auld harp is much better these days for going places.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

To my experienced eye she took either a strong painkiller or a sedative to see her over a long flight, probably some time before boarding, and then became a bit stupefied and decided it was wine time when she was suitably relaxed.
    Her whole demeanor was drugged and drunk.
    Her career is probably over now and if she was good at her job then that’s a pity but it would explain but doesn’t excuse the abuse of the staff and the disruption of the other passengers journey.
    I hope she gets help.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭kevinc565

• Registered Users Posts: 33,532 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

3 bottles of wine!

Anything more than one I'd be incapable of speaking let alone drinking more and being able to get up to go to the toilet.

Don't you hate these people who flick between English and Irish surnames?

On a more serious note, if she avoids jail time for this it'll be a travesty.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,412 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

When someone like this is exposed they should get a lifetime ban from every airline on the face of the earth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

And every shipping line too.

cursory google reveals total nutter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭4Ad

God thats a disgraceful way to act..Common as muck !
    She must be ashamed of herself...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,669 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

NIMAN wrote:
    3 bottles of wine!

Anything more than one I'd be incapable of speaking let alone drinking more and being able to get up to go to the toilet.

Quarter bottles.

NIMAN wrote: »
    3 bottles of wine!

Don't you hate these people who flick between English and Irish surnames?

On a more serious note, if she avoids jail time for this it'll be a travesty.

These would be the teeny bottles. It’s really three glasses of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭babi-hrse

Born in belfast, not one of us.

*lowers pitchfork.

If she did something good she'd be called British funny way the people of the north identities get flipped in the UK's eyes

babi-hrse wrote: »
    If she did something good she'd be called British funny way the people of the north identities get flipped in the UK's eyes

If you’re from the Northern Ireland and you spell your name as Gaelige and your a Palestinian sympathizer then you’re pro Irish republican, then irregardless of your accent or your address you are 110% Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

See the red face of an alcoholic,i blame the grapes,ban the grapes from flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

splinter65 wrote: »
    If you’re from the Northern Ireland and you spell your name as Gaelige and your a Palestinian sympathizer then you’re pro Irish republican, then irregardless of your accent or your address you are 110% Irish.

If you consider yourself to be British, and publicly and legally identify yourself as British, you're British.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

They knew she was Irish, thought it was a standard breakie for de Oirish!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement