Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connolly Hospital car park

• 08-03-2019 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

for the first time, I had to visit Connolly hospital a few times this week.
    I cannot get over how bad the car parking is there regarding signposting! It's disgraceful that there's no proper Exit signs coming out of the car park and then I have to find out the hard way that parts of the car park are cul de sacs, and awkwardly try to reverse the car to come back! There's no road markings either to say which way is out or even a Stop sign at the main junction from car park to entrance road.

Then, leaving in the dark, when you do eventually make it to the main roundabout, not one sign to say which way back to the N3! I don't know this area at all, so took a logical guess, but I can imagine a lot of people (especially elderly visitors) will get confused in this car park!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

It is a farce of a set up.

Not enough space either. It is jammed at peak times and as you said a free for all. Cars going down any lane they want blocking you trying to exit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,842 ✭✭✭jeffk

The biggest mistake seems to be EVERYTHING is around the back with the tiny car park and the new fancy car park/entrance etc only really seems if your kept in

Advertisement