Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Kathmandu, Napal

Options
  • 08-03-2019 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

I am moving to Kathmandu in Napal at the start of next month for work. I really know very little about Kathmandu other than what you read in articles and stuff.

I was wondering if anyone has been there recently or has any advice, must do’s, places to avoid, anything I wouldn’t think to bring with me.

I plan on bringing a drone with me. Any known problems with bringing a drone into Napal.

Also planning on buying a mountain bike to get around and go find trails. I see a lot of tours and stuff but is it easy to do and find yourself? Any info at all would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,512 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Wonder how the move went? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Moving to Nepal and still spells it wrong three times...uh huh...... You need to do a lot of your own prep before anyone else could possibly advise you.

Advertisement