If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polk Signa S2 soundbar

Options
  • 08-03-2019 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

What's the best price for this delivered to Dublin? I'd be happy with open box/refurb etc. I notice I can get it for 150 sterling through UK site with the flash sale. Can you do a better price than that?

Thanks,

Griff

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Hi folks,

What's the best price for this delivered to Dublin? I'd be happy with open box/refurb etc. I notice I can get it for 150 sterling through UK site with the flash sale. Can you do a better price than that?

Thanks,

Griff
    Hi Griffdaddy.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately we can not price beat against ourselves.

We are also running the FLASH sale and can offer the S2 for the £149 price with £6.99 shipping no problem at all.
    The FLASH sale codes have just not went live on our .ie website.

You can order with us over the phone at the Flash sale price or if you order at full price on .ie I can then refund back the £50 to you.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Hi,i am also interested in this soundbar,could you tell me does it come in a version without the subwoofer?

Hi,i am also interested in this soundbar,could you tell me does it come in a version without the subwoofer?
    Hi Droidman123.

The only version without a sub by Polk available to us is the Signa Solo but this is an ins tore only collection and can not be shipped.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202966-polk-signa-solo-soundbar.aspx

Hi Droidman123.

The only version without a sub by Polk available to us is the Signa Solo but this is an ins tore only collection and can not be shipped.

Will the flash sale be still on until monday?

Hi Droidman123.

Will the flash sale be still on until monday?
    Hey Droidman123.

The Flash Sale will finish on Monday but no specific time of day has been given. 
    Once the code have been removed from the product pages on the website then the sale will be over.

• Advertisement

Hey Droidman123.

The Flash Sale will finish on Monday but no specific time of day has been given. 
    Once the code have been removed from the product pages on the website then the sale will be over.

Ok thanks,i will know for sure by tomorrow if i am going to purchase it,so i will pm you tomorrow

Hey Droidman123.

Ok thanks,i will know for sure by tomorrow if i am going to purchase it,so i will pm you tomorrow
    No problem Droidman123 :D

Hi,i have pm you with my phone number, if the polk signa 2 is still available with the €50 off flash code,if you could ring me,thanks

Hi,i have pm you with my phone number, if the polk signa 2 is still available with the €50 off flash code,if you could ring me,thanks
    Hi Droidman123.

The deal is still on but its on the sterling price and not the Euro price.
    The code in only on sterling price.

Total would be £155.99 Delivered.

Hi Droidman123.

Thats fine,i will take it at that price,thank you

• Advertisement

Hi Droidman123.

Thats fine,i will take it at that price,thank you
    Will call you ASAP Droidman123.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.