Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online purchase

Options
  • 08-03-2019 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi

I bought a dashcam online MiVue 766 it included a rear facing dashcam A20. However only the front facing camera was delivered. I phoned company and they dmitted an error was made at warehouse. Customer agent says that now the 2 camera pack is out of stock and there is no indication when it will be back. He says I can return the item they they refund my card. I can add the item to my wish list and when it is back in stock they will honour the origin pice of 118 euro. The day after I purchased it the price went up to 190 euro.

However I have just seen the separate rear facing camera is available to purchase on their website for 104 euro. I have asked can they just send me this camera, instead of me having to return the camera I have received, getting a refund and then having to wait an unspecified amount of time for the item to be back in stock to reorder?

I have the confirmation email that I originally ordered the 2 cameras for 118 euro.

Am I entitled to get them to send on the additional A20 camera to fulfil my order or do I have to go through rigmarole of returning item and waiting for it to be restocked and then having to depend on a note on my account for them to honour the original price I bought it for.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

You're entitled to a refund as the product you received wasn't what you ordered.

Retailers aren't required to do anything beyond that and anything they do do is at heir own discretion.

Advertisement