Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bikecomponents.de

Options
  • 08-03-2019 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Anyone bought anything off these guys ? Looking to buy a garmin watch and they are a lot cheaper than anywhere else

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Nope, but they are very much legit. Postage is always about a tenner though. I've often put stuff in a basket and not followed through.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Bought a set of Zondas from them a few years ago, delivery took 3 or 4 days and they were much cheaper than anyone else at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Bought a dynamo hub and no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Buy from them and bike discount all the time. They are grand. Noticed delivery time to Ireland is typically 5 to 6 working days now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭py

Bought a few things from them without issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Yes, no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Stevieg2009

Easy to deal with speedy delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Great thanks everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭C3PO

Yep - no issues except they're typically a fair bit slower to deliver than CRC!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

yup, took a week or so to deliver items that were in stock, but no concerns or issues.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Bought a set of Zondas from them a few years ago, delivery took 3 or 4 days and they were much cheaper than anyone else at that time.

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Just wondering before i pull the trigger about returns ? Anybody sent anything back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭omri

Had some issues with wheels I bought years ago, don't remember how it all ended but it was rather teadious communicating with them but in the end they sorted me out. Unless they offer prepaid return label, get courier to collect or refund the shipping costs it will be rather expensive to return especially on bigger items.

Advertisement